BeyerDynamic T1 2nd Generation Audiophile Stereo Headphone Review
- 1 BeyerDynamic T1 2nd Generation Audiophile Stereo Headphone Review
- 1.1 Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation with the Design
- 1.2 Build to Enhance Bass & Sound
- 1.3 Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation make to Comfort
- 1.4 Isolation
- 1.5 Technical & Specification
- 1.6 Our Conclusion
- 1.7 Where to buy Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation
- 1.8 Headphones price range
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation is one of the top end and best headphones available these days. They seemed to be similar to a turbo charged version of Beyerdynamic DT880. Hence, Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review always shows how people accept and love this headphone.
If you are already aware of the first version of this headphone, you may wonder what its main difference is. With Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review, it puts emphasis to the fact that this second edition has removable cabling and modified drivers. People usually look for in most headphones this very handy feature.
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation with the Design
The only difference when it comes to the design and build of Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation is that its headband is in line with comfortable leatherette. Its cable is three meters long but it is now detachable. It is also covered and shielded with textile braid.
They are very comfortable, too. Unlike the original version, it has less inward pressure but remain to keep everything very stable particularly the headphone itself. Remember, this is perfect for home use and not as an exercising gadget to wear.
Build to Enhance Bass & Sound
The mission of Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation in their second-generation version of this headphone is to enhance bass response. This is something that is lacking from the first version of this headphone. This is also very sturdy which means to say that it will last for a couple of years.
As this headphone is steady, they can provide insightful yet very entertaining type of sounds. It also adds extra resolution, low-end weights and transparency doses. You may be impressed with the ability of this headphone in rendering finest sound details. This can capture perfect instrument texture that delivers modulating and highly intensified and controlled sounds. Apart from that, this also provides precise sounds that you will definitely love.
Instruments in this headphone is defined well – trailing and leading notes are rendered with natural warmth and convincing body. That is why, Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review highlights how users of this headphone are satisfied with the sound that this offer.
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation make to Comfort
Physically Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation is almost identical to its original version having large style brackets. It has also gorgeous metal grills on its ear-cups that highlight semi-open type of designation. This makes this headphone exquisitely premium that the original version. On this second generation, the leather on the headband of this headphone is change by pleather. It has decentralized drivers, which are in a position and angle perfect for both small and large ears.
However, Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review also identified that the isolation of this headphone is a bit poor. Since this is a semi-open type of headphone, expect that you need to be in a very quiet place or environment to hear the best and clear sound. Apart from that, noise leakage is another factor to consider which may disturb your listening activity with this headphone.
Technical & Specification
- Operating principle: semi-open
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Nominal frequency response: 5 – 50,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 600 Ω
- T.H.D.: 0.05%
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB
- Power handling capacity: 300 mW
- Weight without cable: 360 gram
- Connection: gold vaporized mini stereo jack plug (3.5 millimeter) & 1/4 inch adapter (6.35 millimeter)
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Cable: 3 meter, double-sided, detachable OCC 7N copper conductors, textile braided
- Accessory: luxury-grade hard carry case
- Warranty: 5 years
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd – Pros
People who have already tried using this Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation are satisfied with this headphone. Not only because of the features, build and design that it offers but also because of the benefits it provides. Here are the lists of some of the biggest benefits of this headphone:
- Excellent dynamics and details
- Lush sounds
- Refreshingly normal feel and look
- Excellent design and build quality
- Evolved and sophisticated design that provides hours and comfort of pleasure in listening
- Unbalanced and balanced connection options
- Reasonable weight
- Detachable cable
- Resolving and musical
Having these benefits, you will never be surprised reading some of the Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation reviews that gives this headphone high rating.
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd – Cons
However, there are also some flaws or drawbacks that users have found in this headphone. Part of the Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review also highlights some minor drawbacks which include the following:
- This headphone is a bit expensive. This only shows that if you really want to use this headphone, you need to have enough amount of money in your pocket that you can use to invest on these products.
- It also needs top quality amplifier and source to shine completely.
- Its warm tone does not really promote perfect mid-definitions when compared to other headphones in the market but also delivers more.
Despite of the above-mentioned drawbacks of this headphone, you can still read some Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review that shows how people prefer to use this headphone over the other.
Beyerdynamic T1 2nd – Verdict
Beyerdynamic had been in the audio speaker industry for several years. They are very popular when it comes to the refinement of sounds. As the evolution of their newest Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation, it is already clear that they wanted to represent clear path to any kind of musical enjoyment.
So, what are you waiting for? Do not miss the chance to read Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation review and gain insights as to why you need to have this headphone on top of your list.
Where to buy Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation
Headphones price range
- << Best Headphones under 100
- << Best Headphones under 200
- << Best Headphones under 300
- << Best Headphones under 500
- << Best Headphones under 2000
- << Best Headphones under 3000