- Monster Adventurer MAX Review – Short words
- Monster Adventurer MAX Review – The Design
- Monster Adventurer MAX Review – Waterproof
- Functionality and How to control the speaker
- Adventure MAX Best Portable Speaker Under $200 – Battery Life
- Monster Adventurer MAX Review – The Sound Quality
- Compare Monster Adventure Max to Similar Portable Speakers
- Monster Adventure MAX Review – Pros & Cons
- Monster Adventurer MAX Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Final Verdict
- Where to buy Monster Adventurer MAX Speaker
- Alternative Portable Bluetooth Speakers – May be great for you
If you are a standard audiophile and always listen to music in daily life. Over-Ear headphones or wireless earbuds are ideal for private listening to music. But if you like to join a private party with your friend or family, a portable Bluetooth speaker is one of the great options. There are several cheap portable speakers available in the market today such as Oontz Angle 3, Tozo PA1, Doss SoundBox Touch, or many portable speakers that you can find in the online market. You can expect some level of sound quality with these cheap speakers. But if you want too incredible stereo sound and deep bass including delivering loud volume, I would recommend the “Monster Adventurer Max”. This portable speaker comes with good quality, loud, and hi-fi stereo sound. There are many great features in this item, which can find them in the Monster Adventurer MAX review.
Monster Adventurer MAX Review – The Design
The Adventurer MAX is lined with black fabric around the device but it is very good for being waterproof. You can take it anywhere whether by the beach or by the pool, don’t worry about splashing water. On the side are two 90mm subwoofers that produce powerful bass and punchy along with a sleek silver Monster logo placed on the center of both sides. There are two tweeters for mids and highs for good hi-fi surround sound with deep bass and also 360-degree sound. The main sound is output from the front of the speaker.
The basic operation panel is settled on the top. There is a power button, Bluetooth, volume down, MFB, and volume up in order. On the rear of the device are connectivities ports and a charging port, which are covered with rubber to prevent water or sand from entering inside. There is a carrying strap and solid handheld on the top that lets it have easy portability. The Monster Adventurer MAX speaker weighs 2.25 kg.
Monster Adventurer MAX Review – Waterproof
Thank IPX7 waterproof rating that let the Adventurer MAX can withstand water submersion or rain. It’s also dustproof too. Don’t worry if you want to take the Adventurer MAX speaker to the beach and poolside. The Monsters Adventurer MAX portable Bluetooth speaker is ideal for outdoor activities. There is a thick rubber plate to cover and protect all ports at the rear, which prevents water, dust, or sand from creeping inside and causing damage to the device. So before taking the speaker outdoors or any place, please check this rubber plate is completely closed.
Functionality and How to control the speaker
Turn on/off the speaker
- Power on – Press and hold for 2 seconds – You will hear the power on sound.
- Power off – Press and hold for 2 seconds – As well, you will hear the power off sound.
- If the speaker has no Bluetooth connected within 15 minutes, the Monster Adventurer MAX speaker will automatically turn off
- Turn on the device for the first time, the speaker is in auto-pairing mode
- Go to the Bluetooth menu in your Bluetooth devices and select the Monster Adventurer MAX
- Once connected, you will hear the speech “Your device is connected” and a blue LED will appear
- If the status is connected – Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds, it will be disconnected and now can connect to a new device
- There is no Bluetooth device connected – Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds, it will be in an auto-pairing mode
- Play/Pause music – A Single press MFB (play) button
- Skip to the next track – Press the “+” button and hold for 2 seconds
- Back to the previous track – Press the “-” button and hold for 2 seconds
- Volume up – Press the “+” button
- Volume down – Press the “-” button
- Play indoor/outdoor mode – Pres MFB button and hold for 3 seconds to switch between indoor and outdoor modes
- The default mode is Bluetooth, and the mode sequences are SD card, AUX, USB, and Bluetooth. To switch between these modes just press the power button repeatedly.
- If the speaker is connected or uses multiple modes that may make you confused, you can completely reset it by pressing the reset button on the back of the speaker. Just use something like that paperclip or the end of the pen press into the reset hole.
Adventure MAX Best Portable Speaker Under $200 – Battery Life
The Monster Adventurer MAX speaker comes with a built-in rechargeable 20000mAh battery and provides 24 hours of playtime. The charging method is USB type C, which can fast charge. Full charge take around 3 hours.
Monster Adventurer MAX Review – The Sound Quality
The Adventurer MAX is one of the best and most great sound quality speakers from Monster. There are two 90mm subwoofers that deliver tight and deep bass. And also there are two tweeters inside for clear mids and crisp highs. The Monster Adventurer MAX speaker utilized 2 full-range drivers and dual passive radiators to produce power output 100W of stereo sound. The result is enhanced bass, tight and clear mids, and crystal-clear trebles without distortion even at any volume.
The main speakers are located on the front of the device and the bass sound is out from the sides (both), making the output sound from all directions. But the speaker should be placed in front of you and turn the face toward you because the sound will be heard more clearly
Large speakers and 100W power output make it very loud even outdoors, but if there is a lot of outside noise may not be so heard clearly.
Besides, there is a 6.3mm output that can connect to a microphone and use in the karaoke mode as well. You can also listen to music in case there is no internet signal, the Monster Adventurer MAX lets you enjoy your music through a TF Card slot, and Aux input too.
Compare Monster Adventure Max to Similar Portable Speakers
Monster Adventure Max Bluetooth Speaker – 100W stereo sound
Specs: dimension: 13.54″ x 5.63″ x 7.52″, weight: 8.8 pounds, multiple playback modes: Bluetooth/USB/Aux/TF-Card (Micro SD)/microphone-in, battery capacity: 20000mAh,
Features: Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth range: 100 feet, wireless, playtime: 24 hours (at half of the max volume), TWS (dual pairing): yes, waterproof rating: IPX7, power output: 100 watts (2 tweeters + 2 subwoofers), detachable shoulder strap, adjustable strap, stereo sound & deep bass
In the box: Monster Adventure Max speaker, USB-C charging cable, Aux-in cable, user instruction, baldric, 12-month worry-free service
Monster Blaster 3.0 Portable Speaker – black
Color: white, black, red
Specs: dimension: 18.6″ x 8.27″ x 7.72″, weight: 12.95 pounds, connectivities: Bluetooth 5.0/Auxiliary-in/USB/NFC/mic-in (Android only), battery capacity: 5200mAh, charge time: 6.5 hours, charging port type: DC input – 18V/3.5A, charge out voltage: 2.4A/5V
Features: wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, water-resistant: IPX5, battery life: 12 hours, USB charge out: can be charged your devices, carrying handle designed: convenient portability, power output: 120 watts (4 x 15W (5.71 cm) full-range active drivers + 60W active woofer (14.6 cm)), studio-quality bass
W-King D9 – 60 watts Bluetooth Wireless Speakers
Color: black, green
Specs: dimension: 13″ x 5″ x 9″, weight: 4.41 pounds, connectivity: Bluetooth/auxiliary/NFC/TF-SD Card, speaker type: subwoofer, power output: 60 watts, 4 drivers with double passive subwoofers, 2 tweeters, large passive bass radiator, playtime: up to 40H (depend on volume level), battery capacity: 12000mAh rechargeable,
Features: wireless, Bluetooth 5.0 (work range: 33 feet/10 meters), bass boom & crisp audio, water-resistant: IPX6, work as a power bank, wireless stereo pairing: pairable 2 K-WINK D9 speakers, powerful bass, crystal sound, equalizer: 2 EQ presets/customizable EQ modes, one-touch NFC, quick charge, built-in mic
Treblab HD-Max – Big Loud Bluetooth Speaker
Specs: dimension: 4.72″ x 4.72″ x 12.4″, weight: 5.97 pounds, connectivity: wireless/Bluetooth, charging type: USB-C, charging time: 5 hours, output power: 50 watts, driver: 4 dynamics, frequency response: 80 – 16kHz, 2 passive subwoofers
Features: Bluetooth 5.0 (signal distance 33 feet/10 meters), portable design, IPX6 waterproof rating & shockproof body, built-in power bank, pair 2 HD-Max speakers with lightning-fast paring, battery life: up to 20 hours (volume at 30%)/up to 5-hours (volume at 100%), built-in mic, 3 sound modes: outdoor/indoor/bass boost
In the box: Treblab HD-Max, carrying strap, 3.5mm aux cable, bottle opener, USB-C charging cable, user guide manual, insert card
Specs: dimension: 6.05″ x 14.53″ x 7.62″, weight: 8.01 pounds, connectivities: Bluetooth/TF-card/Auxiliary (3.5mm), battery capacity: 3.7v 15600mAh,
Features: Bluetooth 5.0 (connection range up to 30 feet/100 meters), power output: 70W (bass-mid woofer: 2 x 35W + tweeter: 2 x 10W), 2 big powerful passive radiators for super bass, DSP: no distortion/high efficiency/fast transient response, 7 fantastic rainbow light shows: red/yellow/green/cyan-blue/blue/purple/white, playtime: 42 hours, can work as a power bank (charge out your smart devices), waterproof/dustproof rating: IPX6, dynamic microphone 6.5mm, EQ mode, DSP for hi-fi sound, wireless stereo pairing for surround sound
in the box: W-King D10 portable Bluetooth speaker, USB type C charging cable, 3.5mm audio cable, user manual
Monster Adventure MAX Review – Pros & Cons
Monster Adventurer MAX Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Final Verdict
All in all the Monster Adventurer MAX is a portable Bluetooth speaker for outdoors or indoors. IPX7 waterproof can protect the speaker from water, rain, as well as dust, or sand. Strong battery capacity (20000mAh) offers 24 hours of playtime (depending on the volume listen as well). There are support several sources of external music that you can be listening to Bluetooth 5.0, TF/SD card, USB, and AUX. Thank you for reading the Monster Adventurer MAX review and I hope you get useful information for making your buying decision. Thank you.