- Otium U8 Bluetooth Sport Review – Final words
- Otium U8 Waterproof Sports Earphones – Key Features
- Otium U8 Bluetooth Sport Earphones Review – Pros & Cons
- Where to Buy Otium U8 Bluetooth Sport Earphones & Compare to Similiar Headphones
- Otium U8 Vs Otium U18 Vs Occium T17 TWS Vs Senso ActivBuds S-250 Vs BluePhonic Zone Earphones VS Anker Soundcore Sport X10
- Alternative Cheap Earbuds With Earhooks – These may be great for you
Finding an affordable pair of headphones is easy. The Otium U8 Bluetooth Headphones are affordable, wireless headphones that are ideal for any frequent traveler. The 8 hours of battery life allow you to charge them overnight and have ample battery power for a day on the road or a flight.
The Otium headphones also have a noise-cancellation feature. It uses the CVC6.0 noise cancellation standard, which measures outside noise and limits in accordingly.
The headphones have crisp sound quality and a built-in mic and voice notification for incoming calls, allowing you to use your phone even if it is out of reach. The earphones are effective up to 30 feet without obstacles and 10 feet with obstacles.
The Otium U8 Bluetooth wireless sports earphones are great for many sports like running, jogging, hiking, gym, or biking because they have an IPX7 waterproof rating. However, they can protect against water but cannot be immersed in the water. Therefore, it should not be suitable for swimming.
When it comes to the playtime of the Otium U8 Earphones, they are available for up to 8–9 hours of continuous use, both talking and listening to music.
Otium U8 Waterproof Sports Earphones – Key Features
- IPX7 water-resistant
- Battery life of up to 9 hours
- Built-in microphone
- CVC 6.0 noise suppression features
- HD sound and richer bass
- Memory foam ear tips for small or atypical ears
- Soft ear hooks
- Integrated hands-free call and audio control
- Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR (wireless range of up to 33 feet)
Otium U8 Bluetooth Sport Earphones Review – Pros & Cons
I probably, can’t compare the sound quality from Otium U8 Bluetooth in-ear headphones to Sennheiser HD1 in-ear wireless headphones or Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. But if you have a smaller budget, I recommend these in-ear headphones due to their cheap wireless sports earphones.