Sennheiser HD 600 Review – Final words
Sennheiser HD 600 review: The HD 600 is high-end open dynamic headphones that give deep bass. They are outstanding in terms of sound quality and ideal for professionals. These Sennheiser’s headphones are audiophile-grade that come with a little expensive.
Sennheiser HD 600 – Open Dynamic Hi-Fi Professional Stereo Headphones
over-ear, deliver extremely transparent sound, excellent transient response, neodymium ferrous magnet system, exceptional natural/spatial/accurate sound, detachable OFC copper cable, 2-year international warranty
Most music lovers and enthusiasts dream to have their own excellent headphones. To ensure that they will have satisfying and ultimate music streaming and listening experience. When it comes to excellent quality headphones with great sound, the Sennheiser HD 600 is a highly considerable option to take.
This is packed with impressive features that will surely take your music listening experience to the next level. This Sennheiser HD 600 review will make you more familiar with this product along with its features and sets of pros and cons.
Brief Description of the Product
Sennheiser HD 600 is an open-back professional headphone that guarantees great sound quality and performance. The modern diaphragm design tends to eliminate the standing waves resulting to clean sound that is also free from artifacts as well as acoustical disturbances.
The Sennheiser 600 is indeed a fantastic addition to any dedicated and hi-fi stack listening room and has become a top favorite among mastering engineers all over the world. This great headphone is also noted for its spatial natural imaging, unmatched transient response and highly optimized feature for high-resolution recordings.
This super functional and accurate professional headphone is also completely comfortable to wear even for longer listening sessions. Users of this product will surely experience the best quality in every component ranging from magnets up to voice calls, comfy headbands, and more.
If you are after premium sound, then Sennheiser HD600 is the great professional headphone that is sure to satisfy.
Who Could Buy/Benefit from this Product?
The hd600 headphone has been endorsed with almost everything including classical, rock, pop, jazz, R&B, funk, blues, electronic and more. This product also benefits beat-makers and producers who mainly need the most honest and top-quality sound for all their mixes. The HD600 also benefits casual listeners longing to rediscover their old favorites as well as those listeners in an isolated and quiet environment.
Unveiling the Outstanding Features of Sennheiser HD 600
The Sennheiser 600 displays outstanding features highly appreciated by countless shoppers and professional headphone users today. This also displays features that captivate the attention and interest of numerous engineers and sound mixers out there. I think the HD600 is one of the great headphones in my opinion which is affordable.
- Frequency response: 12-39000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 97
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.1%
- Weight w/o cable: 0.57lb (260 g)
- Contact pressure: ca. 2,5N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 1/4″ / 1/8″ (3.5/6.3 mm) stereo
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Dynamic and open design
- High impedance
- Premium quality metal mesh grilles
- Ultimately lightweight and quality aluminum voice coils
- Computerized and optimized neodymium magnet systems
- Velour-colored, oval-shaped, and deep earpads
- Blue speckled finish
- Two-year international warranty
Compare Sennheiser HD 600 to Other Sennheiser Headphones
Sennheiser HD 600 Vs Sennheiser Vs 650 Vs Sennheiser HD 660 S Vs Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Vs Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT
Sennheiser Pro Studio HD 600 – Open-Back Professional Headphones
Specs: dynamic, circumaural, open-back design, weight: 9.1 ounces , frequency response: 12 – 40.5 kHz, impedance: 300 ohms, SPL 97dB, THD (total harmonic distortion): 0.1%, jack plug: 1/4″ / 1/8″ (3.5/6.3 mm) stereo, wired
Features: neodymium ferrous magnet system (optimum sensitivity, excellent dynamic response), high-quality open metal mesh grilles (supreme transparent sound), extreme lightweight aluminum, detachable OFC copper cable, specialized acoustic silk controls airflow
Sennheiser HD 660S – Hi-Res Audiophile Open-Back Headphones
Specs: over-ear, dynamic open-back design, dimension: 10.12″ x 4.25″ x 12.6″, weight: 9.17 ounces (260g),frequency response: 10 – 41kHz (10dB), impedance: 150 ohms, sound pressure level(SPL): 104dB (1 kHz / 1Vrms), total harmonic distortion and noise (THD+N): <0.04% (1kHz, 100dB),
Features: hi-res audiophile, exceptional accuracy and transparent sound, detachable conductivity OFC copper cable (signal integrity), versatile connectivity: 6.35m stereo plug/4.4mm stereo plug, supreme comfort: lightweight/airflow design/thick headband padding/soft velour ear cushions
Sennheiser HD 650
Specs: dynamic, circumaural, open-back design, dimension: 12.4″ x 10″ x 4.3″, weight: 9.1 ounces, frequency response: 10 – 39.5 kHz, impedance: 300 ohms, SPL 103dB, THD (total harmonic distortion): 0.05%, jack plug: 1/4″ / 1/8″ (3.5/6.3 mm) stereo, wired
Features: dynamic hi-fi stereo, neodymium ferrous magnet system (optimum sensitivity, excellent dynamic response), sound quality (exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate), able to connect to stationary hi-fi components (SACD, DVD-A and CD players) directly
Bowers & Wilkins PX7
Color: silver, spray grey, carbon edition
Specs: over-ear, closed-back, dimension: 3.15″ x 6.89″ x 8.66″, weight: 10.7 ounces, large-aperture driver: 43mm, frequency response: 10 – 30kHz (wireless), sensitivity: 111dB, total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3%, Bluetooth 5.0 (support profile: A2DP/AVRCP/GATT/HFP/HSP), audio code: SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/aptX Adaptive), material: light & durable carbon fiber arms, hard case: Hard shell & zippered carry case
Features: wireless, Bluetooth, battery life: 30 hours, fast charge: 15 minutes get 6 hours, charge type: USB-C, adaptive noise cancellation, wearing detection sensor, Connect 2 devices at the same time, built-in 2 mics
Specs: fit-type: over-ear, dimension: 10″ x 8″ x 3″, weight: 9.3 ounces, connectivity: wireless, Bluetooth, driver: 40mm diaphragms with diamond-like carbon, frequency response: 40 – 40kHz, app: Audio-Technica connect app, mic-type: condenser, mic’s polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Features: quiet-point wireless active noise-canceling, Bluetooth 5.0, hear-through, playtime: up to 35-hours (Bluetooth and ANC off, also depend on volume), high-res audio
In the package: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT wireless ANC headphones, USB charging cable (length: 30 cm), airline adapter, a carrying case, 1.2m detachable (3.9″) cable
Sennheiser HD 600 – Conclusion
Just like other products available in the market today, Sennheiser HD 600 also has its own sets of pros and cons. These are highlighted below:
- Exceptional Comfort: The Sennheiser 600 is refined and open and imaging guarantees laser-precision quality. Instrument separation is exemplary and when it comes to soundstage, this is more accurate and realistic.
- Mid–range: Some individuals call Sennheiser 600 is an uncolored headphone but the mids are a bit forward giving you nice added energy. Think detailed and fast here.
- Excellent Tonal Balance: All frequencies are beautifully integrated and no sound actually overpowers the other. Excellent tonal balance is, therefore, one of the biggest advantages of Sennheiser HD 600.
- Removable Parts: Another advantage of this quality professional headphone is its removable parts. The cables are removable and most essential components can be easily replaced.
- Suits Any Type of Music: You will certainly hear notes in such a perfect clarity in low volume upon breaking them in. The sounds are quite warm and these suit any type of music that you wanted to play. Whether it’s jazzy, classical, hip hop, pop, or acoustic, this will sound great.
These are just a few of the main advantages of Sennheiser HD 600. You can discover and experience more if you opt to use these professional headphones.
- Some individuals might feel that cable is somewhat cheap.
- A headband is a bit fragile for some.
- Users might experience clamping force sometimes.
If you wanted to learn more about the features, pros, and cons of Sennheiser 600, you better check out some Sennheiser HD 600 reviews shared by those who have already made their actual purchases. These reviews will give you clearer ideas and help you decide if Sennheiser HD 600 is really worth investing in or not. But surely, in the end, you will pay for these professional headphones.
Sennheiser HD 600 Review – Final Verdict
These Sennheiser headphones are an excellent choice for professional headphones. This got spectacular midrange and an exquisitely detailed treble, sub-bass, and bass that seem adequate to most users. The Sennheiser HD 600 is more musical since it sounded more like great music. And no other headphones can deliver that. The instrument separation is also superb and the headphone tends to convey music and emotion beautifully and you will surely find yourself listening to music for long. This product offers decent value that is worth the money you will pay for.
Where to buy Sennheiser HD 600
More Sennheisers Product: Sennheiser PXC 500, Sennheiser HD 598 cs, Sennheiser Momentum, Sennheiser HD1 Wireless, Top 9 Sennheiser headphones
More Products: Philips SHP9600MB, Philps Fidelio X2, Focal Utopia
Amazon Deals & Coupons
- Save With Amazon Coupons - Clip the coupon and add items to your cart (Discount will appear at the checkout)
- Amazon Renewed - Expertly refurbished products at great prices (All backed by the Amazon Renewed guarantee)
- Amazon Deals of the day - Find many items discounts now on Amazon
- All Headphones & Speakers - Deals now on Amazon