- Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic Review – Our Verdicts
- Ultrasone Signature Pro – Design and Looks
- Ultrasone Signature Pro – Sound Quality
- Compare Ultrasone Signature S-LOg to Other High-End Headphones
- Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic: Conclusion
- Ultrasone Signature Pro -Verdict
- Where to buy Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic Review – Our Verdicts
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic review: Even though it is one of the most expensive headphones. And also not the best closed-back headphone I had ever heard, it delivers so much excellent sound quality. The Pro S-Logic professional closed-back headphones deliver clear sound and complete detail. I get amazing music when I wear this pair of headphones. If you are looking for closed-back headphones that offer great sound quality and price is not the object, don’t miss Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic headphones.
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic
Surround sound professional closed-back, ULE & S-Logic Plus technology, 2-detachable cords boasting B-Lock connections, dynamic principle, 2 detachable cords with B-Lock connections, 5-year warranty
Perhaps you’ve read Ultrasone headphones pro review to know which one suits your needs. Maybe you are already using the Ultrasone Edition 8 and you’re looking for something new to try from the same brand. If you are, you should consider the Ultrasone Signature Pro. Read this Ultrasone Signature Pro review to know what it is all about and what it can offer.
Ultrasone Signature Pro – Design and Looks
The Ultrasone Signature Pro features comfortable ear pads, comprehensive Ultrasone technology, and a new headband that allows users to listen to their favorite music and work at the same time without any hassle.
The minimalist design includes finely polished nameplates and dark-grey headbands and ear pads that are made from hand-sewn Ethiopian long-haired sheep leather, providing long-lasting quality and excellent insulation, and a snug fit.
It also has detachable cables as well as a B-Lock connection. The cables can be swapped anytime. The Ultrasone headphones also come with a 1.5m short cable and a 3m long cable.
One of the best things about the cable is that it can endure repeated drop tests. The headphones have 2 cables – a 10′ cable with a 6.3mm connector and a 5′ wire that has a 3.5-millimeter plug at the end.
The plug on the left earcup has a locking mechanism, which prevents the cable from unintentionally ripping from its socket.
The cables can also be replaced and the earcups can be folded flat for easy storage. The Ultrasone Signature Pro also comes with a zippered case, so you can bring it anywhere anytime.
Thanks to its S-Logic Plus technology, the driver’s sound bounces off the outer ears. Compared to other closed-back headphones, the technology delivers a more open and less direct sound. The Ultrasone Signature Pro’s ULE technology gives your ears protection against low-frequency magnetic field radiation. It uses MU Metal shielding to lessen radiation by up to 98%.
The Ultrasone headphones are also backed by a 5-year warranty, which covers normal use and manufacturer defects. You have to register the serial number of your headphones with Ultrasone to activate the warranty.
Ultrasone Signature Pro – Sound Quality
The Ultrasone Signature Pro is a very accurate pair of headphones. The high, low, and mid ranges are clear and not fighting for attention thanks to the 400-millimeter titanium-plated drivers. The highs are very sharp and the lows are great. The midranges are clear and not overwhelmed by other frequencies.
Ultrasone’s S-Logic Plus natural surround sound improves the music playback experience, providing an authentic 3D 360-degree depth to listeners. It’s like listening to the instruments as if they were in the same room. This clarity and excellent sound quality are a must for those who are producing studio tracks.
When you are using the Ultrasone headphones, you are enjoying music with the same level of professional equipment used by studios.
Compare Ultrasone Signature S-LOg to Other High-End Headphones
Ultrasone Signature Dj S-Logic Vs Sennheiser HD 800 S Vs Focal Eligia Vs Focal Clear Vs Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic
Ultrasone Signature Dj S-Logic
Specs: over-ear, dynamic, closed-back, dimension: 18″ x 2″ x 18 “, weight: 2 pounds, driver size: 50mm Mylar,magnet type: NdFeB (neodymium magnet), frequency response: 5 – 32 kHz, impedance: 32 ohms, SPL: 115dB, detachable cable: yes, in-line remote/microphone: yes
Features: surround sound professional, ULE & S-Logic PLUS Technology, Ethiopian sheepskin leather head & ear pads, 3m coiled cable with gold-plated 6.3mm plug, B-Lock connection, 1.2m straight silver cable with microphone and remote with gold-plated angled 3.5 mm plug, B-lock connection, a transportable strong case
Sennheiser HD 800 S
Specs: open-back design, around-ear, dynamic, circumaural, dimension: 10.7″ x 5.7″ x 13.8″, weight: 11.6 ounces, largest driver (56mm), frequency response: 4 – 51 kHz, impedance: 300 ohms, THD (total harmonic distortion) < 0.02%, SPL 102dB, cable: 3 meters of 6.3mm,
Features: Innovative and ergonomically ear cups design, high-quality and luxurious ear cushions, ring radiator transducer delivers rich and full sound and reduced distortion, damped headband
Specs: dimension: 5″ x 10.1″ x 10.1″, over-ear, closed-back circum-aural, impedance: 25 ohms, sensitivity: 105 dB SPL / 1 mW a 1 kHz 40mm Aluminum-Magnesium “M” shape dome, ear cushions: 20mm memory foam covered with microfiber fabric,
Features: full-range speaker drivers, audiophile circum-aural closed-back headphones, excellent ambient noise soundproofing, comfortable and ergonomic design, hard-shell carrying case
Specs: over-ear, audiophile open-back, circumaural, dimension: 9.25″ x 12″ x 12.25″, weight: 6.8 pounds, driver: 40mm Aluminum-Magnesium “M” shape dome, ear cushions: 20mm memory foam covered with perforated microfiber fabric, frequency response: 5 – 28 kHz, impedance: 55 ohms, THD: 0.25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL, sensitivity: 104dB SPL/ 1mW @ 1kHz, cables: 3m balanced cable (XLR 4-pin); 3m unbalanced cable (1/4″ TRS jack); 1.2m unbalanced cable (1/8″ TRS jack); 1/8″ jack to 1/4″ stereo jack adapter
Features: adjustable headband, comfortable and ergonomic design, carrying case: hard-shell
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic
Specs: dimension: 21″ x 16″ x 16″, weight: 1 pounds, closed-back design, 40mm titanium-plated driver, frequency response: 8 – 42 kHz, SPL: 98dB, impedance: 32 ohms
Features: ULE technology, S-Logic Plus technology, 2-detachable cords boasting B-Lock connections, Mu Metal buffer board field emission based on ULE standard
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic: Conclusion
- The Ultrasone Signature Pro has replaceable cables, folding hinges for easy storage, a 5-year warranty, and genuine leather earpads.
- Superb build quality. Its robust construction doesn’t feel weighty. The earcups and headband are also covered in soft leather. The earcups are slightly oval in shape, so they can cover your ears. The headband provides enough clamping force, blocking out most background noise without making you feel uncomfortable. The extenders are also made of thick plastic. The earcups rotate about 120⁰ and can fold up towards the headband for convenient transport and storage.
- Excellent sound quality with plenty of details in the highs and mids and decent details in the lows. The bass is not overpowered and the 8 to 42,000 Hz frequency range can be easily accessed with a smartphone, computer, or portable music player thanks to its 32-ohm low nominal impedance.
- A wide soundstage with an excellent sense of space that is not often seen in closed-back headphones. The Ultrasone Signature Pro can be on par with some open-back headphones. While it’s not as spacious as other open-back headphones, the separation and clarity offered by the Signature Pro are certainly in a league.
- Expensive. If you are looking for a cheaper option, you may want to look into other headphones. In case you are willing to shell out some cash, you will love the Signature Pro.
- Those who are looking for headphones without any isolation may not like the Ultrasone Signature Pro.
- Thin ear pads.
If you think the Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic is too expensive, other headphones the price cheaper than the Pro S-Logic and also have good sound quality, for example:
- Sony WH-1000XM4 hybrid active noise-canceling
- Drop + THX Panda wireless headphones
- HiFiMAN HE560
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Top 5 great headphones under 500
Ultrasone Signature Pro -Verdict
If you are looking for a pair of headphones that offer superb sound quality, you won’t go wrong with the Ultrasone Signature Pro. Although it is one of the most expensive headphones, the performance and features of the headphones make up for the price.
Where to buy Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic
Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic:
Surround sound professional closed-back headphones, 40mm titanium-plated sound transducer,
connectivity: wired, provides clear audio sound/detailed midrange/precise low-range frequency
detachable cable (B-Lock connector), S-Logic plus & ULE technology, 5-year warranty
More posts: best premium headphones under 2000, best high-end headphones under 3000, audiophile headphones & how to pick, Focal Utopia, HifiMan HE-1000SE – Planar Magnetic, HiFiMan Araya, HifiMan Susvara, Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen
Amazon Deals & Coupons
- Save With Amazon Coupons - Clip the coupon and add items to your cart (Discount will appear at the checkout)
- Amazon Renewed - Expertly refurbished products at great prices (All backed by the Amazon Renewed guarantee)
- Amazon Deals of the day - Find many items discounts now on Amazon
- All Headphones & Speakers - Deals now on Amazon
2 thoughts on “Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic Review – Professinal Surround Sound Closed-Back Headphones”
Just bought a pair, very excited to hear them. Heard my first pair of US’s 10 yrs ago, and was bowled over by them. The rep came to Elusive Disc where he had 3 pairs. Tried a pair of orange 2200’s…I think. At any rate, wow? Way better than anything I’d ever heard. Tyll Herstens is way off on these..
Thank you very much. I think so these headphones (Ultrasone Signature Pro S-Logic) is very great headphones, even they come with a high price.