- VANKYO X400 Review With Design
- VANKYO Alpha X400 Review – The Sound Quality
- VANKYO X400 True Wireless Earbuds – Key Features
- VANKYO X400 – Good Value For Money
- Compare VANKYO X400 to VANKYO Wireless Earbuds
- VANKYO X400 Review – Pros & Cons
- X400 Wireless Earbuds – Final words
- Where to buy VANKYO X400
The VANKYO X400 are finely versatile TWS in-ears, but like several wireless earbuds under 50, they lack some premium features. Overall, they’ve bass-heavy sound performance that gives an extra punch to your favorite music.
These lightweight in-ear buds have a comfortable fit, and they are stable enough to utilize during a light workout. You can also bring X400 on the go thanks to their portable charging case, which can give around 6 additional charges. If you’re interested to buy these buds and want to know more about it, let’s jump into the VANKYO X400 review.
VANKYO X400 Review With Design
The VANKYO X400 are simple TWS earbuds with a little different from the Apple Air Pods 2019. They’ve long stalks that jut out of your ears with touch-sensitive controls. These earbuds are black with some decent features.
The X400 earbuds have a fine charging case design. The hard case is wrapped in a back textured, and there is a small light in the front that switches on for a few seconds when the earbuds start charging. On the back of the charging case, there is a power button and a USB type C charging port.
The decent of the buds make them really comfortable to use. Like several in-ear earbuds, they go a little bit deep into the ears. Even though, thanks to the touch-sensitive controls, you do not have to push them more into your ears when you use the earbuds controls.
The buds also come with 3 different sizes of silicone ear tips to help you find a smooth and comfortable fit.
VANKYO Alpha X400 Review – The Sound Quality
If you like listening to modern music and dance, and YouTube and Spotify’s top charts are your go-to, chances are you’ll enjoy the sound performance of the VANKYO X400 wireless earbuds.
Particularly, in hip hop music, it is simply to notice the earbuds delivers a strong bass slam. And bass strikes can punch you in the ears, you can easily experience a slight ongoing rumble. While the bass can distort a bit in the heaviest bass music, bass lovers will the buds for the power in these frequencies.
Upper mid-tones are a bit heavy elevated too. Higher pitched male vocals and Female vocals stand out from the rest of the mid and take center phase in the music. Voices sound full and warm, offering the complete music a full and warm sound.
In the mid-tones, slaps, claps, and cymbals can sound a little overemphasized. There is also a slight sibilance – meaning you can hear the SS’S in vocals hissier.
X400 true wireless earbuds adopt exceptional ACC and SBC audio codec, provides a very find sound quality. These buds can produce immersive and rich sound. This is particularly very notable since several TWS earbuds struggle to create fine bass sound.
VANKYO X400 True Wireless Earbuds – Key Features
- Wireless Charging – You will get 5hrs of continual listening on one charge (at volume 70%), while the case offers another 30hrs of charging, so you can carry the full day and your favorite music anyplace, without worrying about the battery!
- Lightweight – lightweight and small yet powerful, it is extremely easy and convenient to take your favorite music with you anyplace anytime.
- Strong Connection – the buds are enabled with the latest Bluetooth 5.0, they offer superior and stable sound performance with some dropouts and delays. Just open the case and the VANKYO X400 buds will automatically connect to the previous device.
- Ergonomic fit – with three sizes of the comfortable and soft rubbers ear tips, you’d not experience pain in your ears even after you have been wearing these buds for a long time. Amazingly secure fit allows you to wear them during workout sessions.
VANKYO X400 – Good Value For Money
Different earbuds are tuned in different ways, they might be tuned for movies, calling, athletics, or bass-heavy tracks. And in this case, VANKYO X400 earbuds were made for bass and calling. They have a better performance in each calling category – and they are still decent when it comes to listening to music.
Overall they feel the best quality for money, which does not hurt. For people who feel calling and performance is their top priority, at this pretty competitive price tag, X400 TWS earbuds are worth a value for the money.
Compare VANKYO X400 to VANKYO Wireless Earbuds
VANKYO X400 Review – Pros & Cons
X400 Wireless Earbuds – Final words
My final verdict of the VANKYO X400 review, they’re decently comfortable and if you love in-ear buds, you can wear them for long periods without fatigue. They’re also extremely portable and their hard case helps protect them when you are on the go. Their 5hrs battery life is pretty decent for in-ears, and their case comes with 6 additional charges, so you do not worry about charging frequently.
Where to buy VANKYO X400
True wireless earbuds, strong connection and fast paring and comfortable
5 hours playtime and 30 hours with charging case, ergonomic comfort & fit