- TaoTronic SoundLiberty 95 Review – Final words
- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 review – Nice Design
- TaoTronics TT-BH095 Review – Sound Performance
- Best Wireless Earbuds Under 50 – Key Features
- SoundLiberty TT-BH095 – Value
- TaoTronics TT-BH095 – Long Battery Life With Charming Case
- Compare TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 to Other Wireless In-Ear
- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 Review With Pros & Cons
- Where to buy TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 (TT-BH095)
The TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 are pair of budget-friendly, affordable earbuds that offer a design not too similar to Apple Air Pods. But for a price under 50 whilst including stunning features such as touch controls, Hi-Fi sounds, aptX codec, deep bass, dual-mic with CVC 8.0 noise cancellation, and long battery life. Let’s find out more about in this TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 review:
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 review – Nice Design
The Sound Liberty 95 (model TT-BH095) comes in a small case, which you can lay down and stand up easily. It is square design feels and looks solid. Once opening the hefty case lid, on one of the front sides, one LED light shows when the case is charging. On the below, you will find the USB type C port or recharge it. The case is very sensitive to fingerprints and scratches, however.
These buds are half in the ear, they do not go into your ears perfectly. On top of the stems, the buds have a small gap leaving space for your ear lobe. The touch control on the top has a triangular form, a detail differentiates from those several direct Air Pods clones.
Battery life is fine for half in-ears that often perform less than completely in ears. The buds provide fine 7hrs of battery life on one charge. The case can recharge them 3 times completely before needing juice itself. When it comes to charge time, the full charge for the case around 2.5 hours and earbuds around 1.5 hours.
TaoTronics TT-BH095 Review – Sound Performance
The Sound Liberty 95 buds provide a fine listening experience that for the money, cannot be faulted too much. The buds have a fairly neutral sound performance which means the boosted bass and treble are fairly balanced with each one making buds fine for spoken word content and pop music.
Bass is present and smooth, resulting in fine-sounding drums in genres such as pop and electronic. The buds do not provide overly powerful bass, so if you are looking to thumping listening, a pair of in-ear buds might work best for you.
The earbuds do lack clarity of the high-end treble which can give a wider sound range, giving a more immersive listening experience. As can be expected with TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 design that these buds use, there’s decent noise isolation. Conduct clear calls with the dual CVC 8.0 ANC mic technology with efficient background noise reduction.
This has both its pros and cons – good if you need to be aware of your surrounding sounds and are wearing buds out in public and bad if you need to be isolated from your surrounding and focus on the track.
Unfortunately, these cheap wireless earbuds like TT-BH088 (Sound Liberty 88) that is they do not provide the ANC feature. So if the active noise-canceling is a feature you want, these wireless earbuds from TaoTronics are not ideal for you. You should be looking for other earbuds such as Boltune BT-BH023 active noise-canceling earbuds or a big brand like Sony WF-1000XM3.
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 50 – Key Features
- One-Step Pairing – Automatically attach to your mobile phone once you open the case lid, transmission distance is up to fifty feet.
- Half in Built – Easy and comfortably fit in your ears after an extended period of time wear thanks to its ergonomic design
- Splash Proof buds – Nano Coating keeps rains and sweat out from the buds being harmed.
- Great battery life – Sound Liberty 95 earbuds provide great battery life, you can enjoy up to 7hrs non-stop music with one charge plus 21hrs with the case.
- CVC 8.o noise cancellation – Can talk to others with clear calls and reduce background noise with the dual CVC 8.0 noise-canceling mics.
- Hi-Fi stereo sound and aptX coding – Feature aptX coding deliver rich and clear sound.
SoundLiberty TT-BH095 – Value
These buds are a fine option if you are looking for something to upgrade your buds that came included with your mobile. They are small and extremely comfortable. Also good for call because CVC 8.0 noise cancellation
You can expect a fairly neutral sound signature with a fine low-end presence, and a decent amount of details in the mid-range.
TaoTronics TT-BH095 – Long Battery Life With Charming Case
The TT-BH095 wireless earbuds from TaoTronics can provide up to 7 hours of listening on a single charge, with an extra 21 hours of listening provided by the charging case – raising a total of 28 hours of full listening experience. This is extremely impressive given the size and form factor of both buds and the decent charging case.
When it comes to charging up the buds, this is done over USB type C cable, but unfortunately, there is no mention of any quick charge capability.
Compare TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 to Other Wireless In-Ear
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 Review With Pros & Cons
Where to buy TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 (TT-BH095)
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95:
Comfortable half in-ear, Boosted bass performance, upgraded noise cancellation
7 hours playtime/ up to 28 hours with charge case, one-step paring