- AXLOIE S6 Review – Final words
- AXLOIE S6 Review – Design and Fit
- AXLOIE S6 Offer Decent Sound Quality
- Supreme Wireless Connectivity
- Compare AXLOIE S6 to Other Sport Wireless Earbuds
- AXLOIE S6 Wireless Earbuds For Sport – Main Features
- AXLOIE S6 Review With Pros & Cons
- AXLOIE S6 Wireless Earbuds Noise Cancelling – Final words
- Where to buy AXLOIE S6
We are about to review the AXLOIE S6 noise-canceling wireless earphones. These are over-the-ear buds, made specifically for people with an active lifestyle. But does the performance of the earphones live up to the mark? We will demystify all from the overall design, fit to the sound quality. We will also discuss the battery life, as well as connectivity performance. If you have got questions, chances are that you will find your answer here. Let’s get started AXLOIE S6 review and see what the AXLOIE S6 review has to offer!
AXLOIE S6 Review – Design and Fit
The primary thing you will notice about the AXLOIE S6 is its relatively large size. This can be intimidating at first look because the ear hooks are large. That said, the hooks are made from a flexible material, which will conform to most ears.
To be fair, the ear hooks can cause discomfort for some listeners. But there is a reason they exist – to give a secure fit that would not fall off while you are working out. Go for intense jogging or run and even with all the impact, the earphones are not going anywhere.
The earphone also comes with different sets of ear tips. Choose the best fit for your ears, and you will get more comfort and better noise isolation. Ergonomic in-ear design disperses pressure and makes sure comfort for daily wearing. No more issues about buds falling out.
In addition to being a secure fit on your ears, the AXLOIE S6 is water and sweat-resistant. Never mind a little bit of water or sweat, you can wear these buds under just about any conditions. You would not worry about your earbuds getting damaged by a little bit of water.
AXLOIE S6 Offer Decent Sound Quality
When you are thinking about any audio device, sound quality is a top consideration. After all, the sound is why you are purchasing them, right? The primary thing you will notice is just how strong the bass is. This is unusual on a pair of earphones, which have smaller drivers than over-the-ear headsets.
The AXLOIE S6 earbuds use a proprietary algorithm to raise and lower the bass rate as needed. You will get plenty of punch from drums and bass guitar. And it would not overwhelm the rest of the crucial frequencies as some strong bass earphones do.
Mid and Trebles both come through with high clarity. On the top end, you get lots of shimmers that make classical as well as country music sound remarkable. Cymbals and strings are clear and crisp, providing a nice accent and not discomforting the whole of the track.
Similarly, vocals sound extremely smooth and pop right to the front without EQ adjustments. Mean just about any genre of music sounds great. For a pair of Bluetooth earbuds, that is saying something.
Supreme Wireless Connectivity
Of course, the stability of the AXLOIE S6 wireless earbuds is not only on the materials and secure fit but also on the wireless connection. These buds are absolutely desirable for those who depend more on smart devices to enjoy music, answer calls, or work on the go. Built-in most advanced 5.2 Bluetooth versions; you can enjoy longer distance connectivity, stable connection, and quicker transmission speed.
Compare AXLOIE S6 to Other Sport Wireless Earbuds
AXLOIE S6 Wireless Earbuds For Sport – Main Features
- Long battery life – Remarkable battery life, a single charge can provide you long 7hrs plus playback and additional 32hrs with the charging case. With the fast charging option, you no longer to worry about low battery. It takes only 1.5hrs to fully charge the buds, and a ten-minute charging in the case provides you up to 1hr of music playback.
- Clear Phone Calls – Feature four microphones and CVC 8.0 noise reduction tech, they bring advanced audio enhancement and noise suppression.
- Water and sweat-resistant – AXLOIE S6 buds can efficiently prevent penetration of sweat and water splash. You can bring buds anywhere you go under every kind of outdoor situation.
- Health tracker – Equipped with high sensitive heart rate sensor, the Bluetooth buds give non-stop heart monitoring. Furthermore, the integrated custom application gives perfect and informative fitness information, for efficient and smart training.
AXLOIE S6 Review With Pros & Cons
AXLOIE S6 Wireless Earbuds Noise Cancelling – Final words
After the AXLOIE S6 review, we’ve to give AXLOIE S6 generally high marks. They work quite great in every situation and they provide good bass sound. We would simply recommend these earphones for those lots of bass-heavy music for this reason alone.
Where to buy AXLOIE S6
AXLOIE S6 – Great for Sport with Sweatproof:
Bluetooth 5.2, aptX lossless audio, stereo Bass+, heart rate monitoring, 4 mics CVC 8.0,
8H (earbuds)/32H (with case) of playtime, audio EQ presets, ergonomic fit with flexible ear hooks