Last updated on May 31st, 2018 at 08:08 am
The Sennheiser RS120 is a pair of RF wireless headphones that rest comfortably on the ears. The earpads are positioned nicely to keep you comfortable throughout your listening sessions. It allows you to enjoy your favorite songs without the cables associated with its wired counterpart. A transmitter base transmits sound to the headphone when it is connected to a sound system, computer or other analog audio sources.
Read this Sennheiser RS120 review and learn everything you need to know about this headphone.
Sennheiser RS120 – Features
- Open-Aire design provides excellent good audio quality and strong bass, which is ideal for Hi-Fi and TV audio use
- Integrated volume control lets you control volume on your own
- Comes with extra HDR 120 headsets to let several people listen to music at the same time
- Interference-free reception up to 300 feet
- Backed by a two-year international warranty
- Comes with AAA NiMH batteries that provide approximately 20 hrs of operation
- 3 RF channels. Pick a clear channel for excellent reception through the Selector
- Transmitter connects to devices with analog audio output and also acts as a charging unit. The headphones recharge when placed on the metal cradle.
Sennheiser RS120 – Sound Quality
The Sennheiser RS120 is wireless, so you don’t need to deal with annoying cables. It draws on Sennheiser’s decades of engineering expertise to guarantee excellent sound quality, durability and reliability. It also comes with a user-friendly recharging system. The Sennheiser RS120 is powered with AAA NiMH batteries that can be recharged by just placing the headphone on the transmitter base.
When the connected audio is running, the headphones automatically activates thanks to the automatic on and off circuit on the transmitter base.
It has an integrated stereo RCA-plug cable that links the transmission base to the RCA line-out connections of the audio source.
The Sennheiser RS120 has an on/off switch as well as volume and transmission tuning controls. The base station doesn’t have controls. When you place the headphones on the transmitter base, it is automatically charged and a LED light indicates the charging status. The built-in transmitter control allows you to tweak the reception while the volume control lets you raise or lower the volume level.
The Sennheiser RS120 can connect to any device with analog audio output such as tablets, mobile phones, televisions, computers or audio components with an RCA audio output jack or 6.3mm or 3.5mm headphone socket.
The Sennheiser RS120 weighs 8.1 ounces and it remains comfortable even after long hours of listening to your favorite songs. This also means that you will not have any problem bringing the headphones with you anywhere.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Wireless freedom, Exceptional sound, Extreme comfort,
Three RF channels, Easy Recharge, Easy Set up, Long Battery Life
The tuning and volume controls are both located on the right earcup, right next to each other. You might hear static when adjusting the volume due to this placement.
Other than these downsides, the Sennheiser RS120 is an excellent wireless headphone that offers a comfortable listening experience.
Sennheiser RS120 Pros & cons
The Sennheiser RS120 is more affordable than Sennheiser’s previous models. You don’t need to worry about the sound quality because the RS120 offers a solid transmission range. It also has three RF channels and you can use the Selector to choose from any of these channels. The headphones come with a cool transmitter base that automatically charges the headphones when placed on the stand.
If you don’t want to be tethered to your computer or receiver, you should definitely give these headphones a try. It also comes with a two-year international warranty, so you don’t have to worry about your investment if you experience problems with the headphones. Buy Sennheiser RS120 and experience the comfort and excellent sound quality of this headphone!
Where to buy Sennheiser RS120
- Sennheiser HD 579
- Sennheiser HD 700
- Sennheiser HD 598 cs
- Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones
- Sennheiser HD 650
Headphones price range
- << Best Headphones under 100
- << Best Headphones under 200
- << Best Headphones under 300
- << Best Headphones under 500
- << Best Headphones under 2000
- << Best Headphones under 3000