- Sony WH-1000XM4 Review – Short Words
- How about the Sony WH-XB910N built quality and design?
- Sony WH-XB910N Extra Bass Review – Touch Control
- WH-XB910N Review Voice Assitant & Microphones
- The Sound Quality
- Compare Sony WH-XB910N to Similar Headphones
- Sony WH-XB910N Review – Key Features
- Sony WH-XB910N Review – Pros & Cons
- Sony Extra Bass WH-XB910N – Final Verdicts
- Where to buy Sony WH-XB910N Extra Bass
Sony is a leading of noise cancellation headphones. For example; the WH-1000XM4 is on many people’s wish headphones lists. The Sony WH-XB910N is one of the lists if you want to pay less than $250 and still has a great many features such as an ANC, touch control, long battery life, multi-device connection, and more. Let’s check the Sony WH-XB910N review before deciding you should buy WH-1000XM4 or this item.
How about the Sony WH-XB910N built quality and design?
When it is in my hand, the first feeling is simple design and beautiful product, lightweight that because mainly material of the body is plastic. The weight is only 254 grams, which is suitable for a long time using them and not feeling weight your head. The earcups padding with plush memory foam to protect and offer comfy ears. Due to the thick padding ear cushion, you might be getting slightly warm when wearing the WH-XB910N for hours. That’s like most other over-ear headphones. The earcups can rotate 90-degrees to lay flat, and also can fold at the hinge for easy minimizing space for containing in the box. The Sony WH-XB910N also swivel slightly earcups to better fit your ears.
When it comes to how to design, The Sony WH-XB910N has a fairly minimalist design and very similar shape to the Sony WH-XB900N. As I mentioned before, the main material is plastic and looks more plasticky than the WH-1000XM4 ANC wireless headphones. These wireless headphones have a very soft and comfortable fit. The WH-XB910N doesn’t clamp too tightly while it is on my head. However; it not might be suited for those who wear glasses. it not might be suited for those who wear glasses because it is more difficult to get a more comfortable fit.
Sony WH-XB910N Extra Bass Review – Touch Control
Smart touch control to control some functions: control playback, calls, and answer.
On the right earcups
- One-touch and hold for google assistant
- Twice touch to play, pause, answer calls, and hang up
- Swipe forward for the next song
- Swipe backward for the previous song
- Swipe up to increase the volume
- Swipe down to decrease the volume
On the left earcups
- Press the power button and hold to on/off the headphone
- Press the power button and hold after turning on headphones to connect the Bluetooth device
- One press the power button to check the battery life
- Press the NC/AMB button to switch noise-canceling and ambient sound mode
WH-XB910N Review Voice Assitant & Microphones
Voice assistant works great. You can set an alarm, an appointment, send messages, play music, and hands-free call via your voice. The Sony WH-XB910N supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assitant. Unfortunately, it doesn’t support Siri. The Precise Voice Pickup technology let combines two microphones with advanced audio processing to deliver clear, crisp, and precise call quality. It’s highly ideal for hands-free calls.
The Sound Quality
These wireless headphones have a 40mm driver and Sony’s signature EXTRA BASS feature. The bass pipe in the headphones delivers the deep bass, solid, precise. They also have DSSE (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) technology, which recovers the sound detail to the high-quality sound close to the original files too. In addition, the Dual Noise Sensor to block surrounding sounds lets you have a more complete listening experience. And also help you listen to music more clearly and enjoy it.
The Sony WH-XB910N allows you to customize the equalizer as you need, via the Sony Headphones Connect app. The flagship model like Sony WH-1000XM4 have outstanding feature as adaptive sound control, the WH-XB910N also have too. The adaptive sound mode will detect the place and surrounding you are and learn and remember the places that you go to often. The system will adjust the ambient sound settings to suit the situation to get the ideal sound for that location and surroundings.
Furthermore; these Sony’s wireless headphones 360 Reality Audio feature will customize the sound for the shape and size of the ear’s individual. This makes the realistic surround sound like you are in a concert or recording studio. But you need to listen to it from a supported application and analyze the shape of the auricle via the Sony Headphones Connect app first.
Compare Sony WH-XB910N to Similar Headphones
Sony WH-XB910N Review – Key Features
- Multi devices connection: Allow connect two devices at the same time
- Fast Pair: One touch on your smartphone to connect to WH-XB910N via Bluetooth and switch effortlessly between devices
- Long-life battery: Continuously for up to 30 hours in ANC mode. And also up to 50 hours in ANC off. Plus with a quick charge via USB type C cable, just 10 minutes for charging you will get additional power for up to 4.5 hours
- Support voice assistant: Google Assistant and Alexa
- Extra bass
- Control at your fingertips
- Dual noise-canceling for intense music
- Solid carry case for easy traveling included in the package
Sony WH-XB910N Review – Pros & Cons
Sony Extra Bass WH-XB910N – Final Verdicts
At last, come to the end of the Sony WH-XB910N review, how do I think about it? The Sony WH-XB910N is designed to be very comfortable for listening to music for hours. The design is decent for commute and travel because they are foldable and come with a hard case to protect them when you are on the go. The sound quality is quite prone to heavy bass. The noise cancellation is rather satisfying, they can block out the low rumbles of the plane engines and bus quite well.
Where to buy Sony WH-XB910N Extra Bass
Adaptive Noise Canceling, extra bass, extremely comfortable, foldable, Google Assistant & Alexa
playtime: 30 hours (ANC on)/50 hours (ANC off), Ambient sound, Touch control