- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 Review – Verdicts
- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 Review – Design
- TaoTronics TT-BH094US Review – Sound Quality
- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 – Features
- Value of SoundLiberty 94 – Worth?
- Compare TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 to Other Wireless In-Ear
- TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 – Pros & Cons
- Where to buy TaoTronics TT-BH094US (SoundLiberty 94)
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 Review – Design
Typically, earphones with ANC are big, over the ear designs that can take up a fine bit of space in your carry on. TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 are TWS earbuds that incorporate this feature at a fraction of size.
From the outside design, the Sound Liberty 94 buds look like several other truly wireless buds such as Sound Core Liberty and EarFun Free TW100. The addition of the ANC feature has not looked at the size of the earbuds. The buds fit very smoothly inside the ears, but as these seal into my ear canals, I find buds do fatigue my ears after an hour so that’s common for me with these sorts of buds.
The earbuds are full black with no physical buttons. There’re 2 other sizes tips included in the box so you can sure to get a perfect adjustment for your ears. There’re no wings so these are OKAY for gym workouts but my work themselves loose during a vigorous workout such as running.
TaoTronics TT-BH094US Review – Sound Quality
However, the design of the buds themselves gives some passive ANC as they seal to your ear canal and perfect block most sounds. The ANC feature further offsets the outside area, but it’s most efficient for more constant sounds such as the sound of an airplane or the while of the mower. It’s less efficient for a sharp sound such as somebody yelling and a baby crying.
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 – Features
- Singe Earbud use – like Apple Air Pod, you can use both or just 1 bud. You can use either right or left buds by simply placing the unused back in the case and closing the lid.
- Ambient Mode – one of the most favorite function of these buds is an ambient mode that allows you to hear outside sounds without the need to remove the buds. This is not simply turning ANC on and off. It uses the mics on the buds to rely on the sounds to you. Just need to double-tap on the left side enables and disables this function and lets you answer a fast question from a coworker.
- Water-resistant – these buds are not as water-resistant as some of the other models from TaoTronics. Though the Sound Liberty 94 buds are rated at IPX5 water resistance, meaning they can occasionally get wet up to the pressure of a small water jet, but they’re not meant for submersion in water.
- Touch Controls – You can tap on the buds to answer calls, control the volume, and skip the songs. I found that there’s a bit of delay between my tap and the unit responding, so I ended up tapping many times than intended. What I truly love about the tough controls is that the single tap sets the volume, so if you touch them by accident, you are on the changing the volume not skip the tracks.
Value of SoundLiberty 94 – Worth?
At this price tag with some budget ANC buds, the SoundLiberty 94 feels like it’s trying to be the jack of all. As my first expedition into active noise cancelation TWS, these are decent across the board but undergo from the battery life and potential control problems.
Unfortunately, I’ve taken off points for battery performance and the fact that the buds do not power off when the case is low on battery life. While this is not an unusual quirk among TWS buds, I believe the 360 mAh charging case is way too small for this type of earbuds and is not giving me any more than an extra charge of usage.
Compare TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 to Other Wireless In-Ear
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 – Pros & Cons
Where to buy TaoTronics TT-BH094US (SoundLiberty 94)
>> TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94