- Boltune BT-BH011 ANC – The Design
- Built to Ears and Long Comfort
- Boltune BH011 Review on Sound Quality
- Compare Boltune BH011 to Other Headphones
- Boltune Active Noise Canceling BH011 – Outstanding Features
- Boltune BH011 Review with Pros and Cons
- Final Verdict
- Where to buy Boltune BT-BH020
If you consider yourself a true audiophile, then you might have heard about the Boltune BH010. They are a type of mixed-use headsets that have upgraded into the Boltune BH011. This upgraded version offers better sound performance but they have sacrificed great bass that users had become utilized to with the previous model.
Though, Boltune BH011 reviews show a lot of positive feedback for the sleeker as well as a more sophisticated build that provides these Boltune Hybrid ANC BH011 headphones a decent look.
While most users do not mind the cosmetic updates, a few are wondering why it does not coincide with internal upgrades. Still, the Boltune BH011 offers a lot of worth for money considering how affordable and best value for money they are.
Boltune BT-BH011 ANC – The Design
From the outer part, the sleek metallic exterior of its ear cups provides off an aesthetic and high and transmits vital info about the quality. Headphones are fairly compact for over-ear headsets and weigh short of a pound. The Boltune Hybrid Active Noise Canceling BH011 is constructed with huge 45mm drivers, a little bigger than their opponent PowerLocus P2.
Those drivers are also little about average dimension and aimed at offering increased tonal clarity, particularly with huge respect to bass response. One more thing that you can tell easily by looking at them is they are constructed around closed, over-ear build. This formation prevents sound from escaping into your surroundings and bothering others, and it is essential for the ANC feature.
Built to Ears and Long Comfort
The Boltune BH011 offers improved solid comfort with thick ear cushions and ear pads that spin up to ninety degrees to offer a customized fit, regardless of your head dimension. We have also noticed along with many other users, the smooth velour base which makes it simple to clean pads as well as keep moisture off. They are definitely comfortable enough to wear for a full day.
Boltune BH011 Review on Sound Quality
Our Boltune BH011 review continues with a look at the sound performance. Users can expect a more balanced treble, fine bass that is consistent as well as faultless imaging.
You might also notice a sharp incline on S and Ts notes too and you should not expect these to audio like a sound phase speaker. With that said, the Boltune BH011 review sounds truly balanced with fine mid ranges and treble, particularly compared to the headphones of a similar category.
Compare Boltune BH011 to Other Headphones
Boltune Active Noise Canceling BH011 – Outstanding Features
- Upgraded Hybrid ANC Technology – The latest hybrid ANC tech decreases almost any kind of sound you get to focus on what you wish to hear. Enjoy your movies, songs, and videos with these perfect travel-friendly headsets – your essential travel partner.
- Comfortable and Soft ear pads – professional protein earpads of the headphones are very lightweight, friendly for the skin, and soft around the ear to make you feel like you are resting on a comfortable sofa as you focus on music.
- Best Audio performance – 45mm drivers provide extremely low latency for great sound reproduction that is the best quality. Liquid crystal diaphragms are hi-res sound compatible, reproducing a complete range of frequencies to hear each detail of your favorite track.
- Latest Bluetooth 5. 0 – most of the wire-free headphones on the market are built with Bluetooth version 4.2, these Boltune BH011 headphones feature a new Bluetooth 5.0 version for stable and quick connectivity with your devices.
- Built-In CVC 6. 0 Microphone – advanced built-in mic uses double reduction systems to unlock clearer audios despite strong wing or other sounds. Enjoy either wire-free or wire modes on your terms.
- Longer Battery Life – The latest Bluetooth 5.0 operates at a lower power consumption to enhance battery performance up to 30 hrs nonstop playbacks with only one hour of charging. Five minutes charges let more than 2.5 hrs use.
- Advanced Aluminum Alloy Material – the headband is rotatable, durable and lightweight made from an aluminum alloy so no need to worry about breaking from accidental drops.
Boltune BH011 Review with Pros and Cons
So, what is my final verdict if you want to buy Boltune BH011? In my opinion, these Boltune BH011 ANC headphones provide excellent value for money with great sound quality and solid battery life and it is compatible with most cell phones. They are actually greater than their opponents and they are the best budget headphone around.
Where to buy Boltune BT-BH020
Hybrid Active Noise Canceling Headphones, HD Sound / Deep Bass Built-in CVC6.0 mic, 30 hours of playtime, Bluetooth 5.0