- Enacfire E90 Review – New Age Design
- E90 Review With Sound Performance
- Enacfire Wireless Earbuds E90 – Call Quality
- Fit and Comfort
- Enacfire E90’s Features
- Compare Enacfire E90 to Other True Wireless Earbuds
- Enacfire E90 Wireless Earbuds Review With Pros & Cons
- Enacfire E90 Review – Final words
There’re thousands of different true wireless earbuds on the market. Though, what we’ve learned with our Enacfire E90 review TWS buds, not every Bluetooth buds are equal.
Since the times that mobile communication removed the 3.5mm audio jack, the race to provide the finest earphones on the market. This technology has advanced over the years, quicker than many believed it’d. With wireless technology advancing, there’s no longer any need to have cables plugged into a device to listen to the best quality music.
Enacfire E90 Review – New Age Design
The Enacfire E90 buds a bit look like an Air Pod Style touch. Instead of sitting very deep inside ears like Enacfire T1 and Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2, they have a relatively shallow fit. This design makes them a good option if you have a sensitive ear canal. Although, it means that extremely well-fitted ear tips are vital.
If you have lost fit, the buds will out easily. Thankfully, these buds, Enacfire E90 include 2 sets of tips in the package. Just make sure to get well fit before you go running. The backside of the earbuds has smooth and soft-touch controls that are comfortable and simple to control.
You can experience just about any function, from skipping track to ending or answering phone calls. The Enacfire E90’s have a white ABS plastic built, with massive batteries up to 8 hours (maximum).
The E90 has a revolutionized design, and the buds lie down inside in a smooth way. This makes a departure from the Air Pod style touch, wear earbuds would drop in vertically shape. Overall all it’s very deep and thick.
Because the look is revolutionized, the dimensions talk about the parts of the ticket. As a result, the actual size is somewhat a little short than it sounds like. Still, it’s not the best choice if you need a different design. It’s better-suited carrying in a backpack, purse, or pocket.
The case of the Enacfire E90 matches the buds, with a plastic build and conventional design. On the front side, LED lights indicate the complete battery juice. With an IPX8 water resistance rating; these are the best waterproof wireless earbuds under 50$ which you can find in this price tag.
E90 Review With Sound Performance
The highs are very crisp and the lows have great punch. This is in itself unique for a pair of TWS buds. But the sound stage is great. Audiophiles will be capable to hear every individual instrument without cross over.
Vocals will be right in the front, just the way should be. Whatever genre you opt for, you will be capable to enjoy with the Enacfire E90 buds.
Enacfire Wireless Earbuds E90 – Call Quality
In E90 earbuds, phone call quality is more than good enough, even for expertise matters. You can CVC 8.0 active noise cancelation feature, make sure that background sound would not down out our voice during a phone call.
On your end, you would not face any issues either. Unless the other side is having mic issues, you will hear them extremely clearly and easily without any trouble.
These truly wireless earbuds also are paired individually. This makes hand-free phone calling extremely easy, particularly during driving. It also means that you can enjoy double battery life using one earpiece at a time.
Fit and Comfort
As we know these earbuds adopt a revolutionized design and build quality that cannot find anywhere else. Dot neither design nor stem, but an ideal combination of both features, ergonomically and lightweight build make these pair of buds extremely comfortable and decently fit on the ear. You can feel totally invisible in your ear.
The pros of the design are extremely secure, and you did not feel any kind of problem or pain. Even during running or walking it’ll stay perfectly in your ears and make it able to really comfortable fit in any sort of ear shape.
Enacfire E90’s Features
- CVC 8 Bluetooth ANC for the call – the advanced CVC 8 ANC is specially built for phone calls smartly filter the ambient sound, make the best call even if you’re in high traffic, underground, or in a bus station. Dual microphones installed on every earpiece can pick up your voice clearly and reach a top-quality phone call.
- Universal fit and ergonomic design – ergonomic design of the Enacfire E90 buds, make it a very smooth and comfortable fit in the ear.
- Long battery life – A playtime that is almost double than any other TWS earbuds in the market now can keep you from the tension of running of juice in the mid of workout or during half trip, working, and during usual communication. 48hrs massive playtime lasts your enjoyment for two days with no nonstop enjoyment.
- Deep bass quality – installed with dynamic 10mm vibration driver and APTX codec tech, you can not only get the supreme bass to affect that huge enhanced by multiple times as well as the authentic CD-like sound quality with no any sort of distortion.
Compare Enacfire E90 to Other True Wireless Earbuds
Enacfire E90 Wireless Earbuds Review With Pros & Cons
Enacfire E90 Review – Final words
After Enacfire E90 review, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these buds to anybody. They’re extremely comfortable and the sound quality is amazing. With Qualcomm chipset and aptX decoder offer rich sound audio and great deep bass. Also plus with 8 hours of playtime for a single charge and additional 40 hours from their charging box. CVC8.0 noise-canceling mic that’s mean it can filter ambient noise, you will hear the voice of the other side clearly. IPX8 rating is lets you use them for exercise and don’t worry about soaked with sweat. For me all these features with especially in this price tag, the Enacfire E9 is wireless earbuds which good value for money.
Where to Buy Enacfire 90
True wireless earbuds, deep bass with aptX offer sound quality and comfortable
Long-life batter up to8 hours on earbuds + 40 hours with charging case