- Enacfire E90 Review – Final words
- Enacfire E90 Review – New Age Design
- E90 Review With Sound Performance
- Enacfire Wireless Earbuds E90 – Call Quality
- Long Battery Life
- Fit and Comfort
- Enacfire E90’s Features
- Compare Enacfire E90 to Other Wireless Earbuds
- Enacfire E90 Wireless Earbuds Review With Pros & Cons
- Where to Buy Enacfire E90
- Alternative Wireless Earbuds – May be great for you
Unlike Sony or Sennheiser, Enacfire is not a very well-known company, but the Enacfire Earbuds quickly gained popularity. Because of their low price and relatively good quality among these cheap headphones, Enacfire has a lot to offer on Amazon and eBay and sells quite a lot.
The Enacfire 90 is one of the cheap wireless earbuds that sold quite well on Amazon at the end of last year. Because of what is selling well? Let’s take a look at it in this Enacfire E90 review.
Enacfire E90 Review – New Age Design
The design a bit looks like an Air Pod. Shiny pearl whites, both earbuds, and charge case, stunning. The stem of the earbuds is not long, which makes wearing it does not feel cluttered on the ear. A short stem is a good design and a great option if you have a sensitive auricle. But if you prefer wireless earbuds with a long stem, there are other options you can see reviews, such as Enacfire T1 or other brands like Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2.
If you have lost fit easily, the buds will out quickly too. Thankfully, these wireless earbuds, Enacfire E90, prepare another two sets of tips in the package. You get three sets of different sizes are small, medium, and large. I use medium size, which perfect fit and not fall out even I jump and challenging exercise. So, make sure you pick the ideal fit tips not to fall out while you do challenging activities.
Touch control design on the backside of earbuds. Soft and smooth control that is comfortable and simple to control. Just simple touch can full control of all functions. To switch songs, you double-tap to adjust the volume you touch and hold. For voice assistant, you just triple tap. If you want to receive or end calls, tap once.
Both earbuds and charging case have white ABS plastic built. The charging case is a square-rounded shape and small. You can take them everywhere and don’t feel the weight, as the Enacfire E90 weighs just 0.16 ounce or 4.5 grams. On the front side of the case, four LED lights indicate the status of the battery.
The good thing that I am glad, the E90 is designed to protect water completely. With IPX8 water-resistant, make these true wireless earbuds against water and rain. If you are athletes who sweat a lot, you don’t have to worry about them being damaged. Personally, because of the IPX8 rating, I think the Enacfire E90 is one of the best waterproof wireless earbuds for under 50$.
E90 Review With Sound Performance
Those who like punchy sound and deep bass will love the Enacfire E90. Overall sound quality is excellent. The mids and highs are not entirely wrong, even though they are a little muddy in some songs.
The E90 is designed for bass lovers. It is big bass great for pop-rock, R&B, and also hip-hop genres. However, if you are not a bass lover, you can use an EQ setting on your smartphone or audio player for better results and reduce bass level as you need.
Enacfire Wireless Earbuds E90 – Call Quality
In E90 earbuds, phone call quality is more than good enough, even for expertise matters. You can CVC 8.0 active noise cancelation feature and make sure that background sound would not go down our voice during a phone call.
On your end, you would not face any issues either. Unless the other side is having mic issues, you will hear them too clearly and easily without any trouble.
These truly wireless earbuds are paired individually and make hand-free phone calls extremely easy, particularly during driving.
Long Battery Life
When it comes to battery life, the Enacfire E90 is not making me disappointed too. I use them to listening to music for around 6 – 7 hours daily. Even though the company claims E90 has a massive battery of up to 8 hours on a single charge earbuds, I don’t count the time. I feel like the battery doesn’t run out. Because after taking it out of the ear, I keep it in the charging case, and it will automatically charge.
Roughly I would plug in to charge the case once a week. Overall, I am delighted with Enacfire E90’s battery. Besides, you can also enjoy double battery life using one earpiece at a time.
Fit and Comfort
As we know, these earbuds adopt a revolutionized design and build quality that cannot find anywhere else. Dot neither design nor stem, but an ideal combination of both features, ergonomically and lightweight build, makes these buds extremely comfortable and decently fit on the ear. You can feel invisible in your ear.
The design pros are incredibly secure, and you did not feel any problem or pain. Even during running or walking, it’ll stay entirely in your ears and make it able to fit in any ear shape comfortably.
Enacfire E90’s Features
- CVC 8 Bluetooth ANC for the call – the advanced CVC 8 ANC is specially built for phone calls, smartly filters the ambient sound, makes the best call even if you’re in high traffic, underground, or in a bus station. Dual microphones installed on every earpiece can pick up your voice clearly and reach a top-quality phone call.
- Universal fit and ergonomic design – ergonomic design of the Enacfire E90 buds make it a very smooth and comfortable fit in the ear.
- Long battery life – A playtime that is almost double than any other TWS earbuds in the market now can keep you from the tension of running of juice in the mid of workout or during half trip, working, and during regular communication. 48hrs massive playtime lasts your enjoyment for two days with no endless entertainment.
- Deep bass quality – installed with dynamic 10mm vibration driver and APTX codec tech, you can get the supreme bass to affect that huge enhanced by multiple times and the authentic CD-like sound quality with no any sort of distortion.
- Highly water-resistant with an IPX8 rating – IPX8 is the highest waterproof level now, so you don’t worry about water, rain, and sweat. It will be fine even if it is submerged in the water.
Compare Enacfire E90 to Other Wireless Earbuds
Enacfire E90 Wireless Earbuds Review With Pros & Cons
Where to Buy Enacfire E90
Alternative Wireless Earbuds – May be great for you
More Wireless Earbuds: