- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Hi-Res Bluetooth
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Design and build
- Comfort level
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Review – The Sound Performance
- Battery Life
- Compare Amiron Wireless Copper to Other Beyerdynamic Headphones
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Features
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Pros & Cons
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Review – Final words
- Where to buy Beyerdynamic Amiron
During Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless review, I noticed they are quite comfortable, and their adjustment is a bit awaked – they tend to leave spaces around the ears that not just affect how they feel on your head but as well as how they perform.
They have a balanced sound, overall, but their freq response can change much depending on who is wearing them, so they tend to sound different from the different wearer. The companion application has some sound personalization functions that potentially assist with this for a few people, but we did not check it and there’re no other EQ options available.
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Design and build
The Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless features the stunning Beyer look – which is to say the headsets are big but highly comfortable. It is worth noting that these are circumaural that means the ear-cups envelop your ears rather than fitting on them. These outcomes win highly comfortable headphones you can wear for times, even if they are not the lightest at 380g.
Since the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless is very big and does not fold up, they are not perfect for traveling and even if you desired to take them with you, you would need a backpack to lug these huge headphones around. That being said, it is not difficult to find lighter travel headphones out there – several of which ANC feature that removes outside noise at the expense of audio quality.
Build quality is superb and the headphones feel like they’ll last for several years to come. The headphone is build of a mix of metal and plastic to keep weightless. The earpads and headband are the building of Alcantara, which’s highly comfortable and durable which makes these best over-ear headphones.
Speaking about the ear pads, they are user-replaceable, which is fine. Though, they are very difficult to put back on as you’ve to rotate the ear pads while trying not to unseat the bead. And luckily you can move them out for ear pads found on its siblings. They are also quite stiff out of the package and it will need to be broken in.
In terms of isolation of noise, the pads do a fine job of keeping some sound out but the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless is meant to be worn around the home or at the office.
For controls company decided to go with a big touchpad on the right side earcup. We normally dread using touch-type controls as they never work perfectly at the time but the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless proves it is possible to make fine touch controls for headsets.
The huge trackpad prevents mistaken gesture thanks to the massive surface space for you to swipe. Taps registered each time, not like our struggles with headphones like H9. The right side ear cup also houses to Type C charging port, 3.5mm jack, power button, and microphone.
Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless is a comfort level that is flawless. The single thing lacking was the choice to fold them. They are huge and pretty bulky but fit like a dream on the head and ears. You can enjoy music for a long time on end without feeling uncomfortable pressing against your ear and head, while efficiently canceling outside noise.
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Review – The Sound Performance
Beyerdynamic Company has succeeded in manufacturing a fine quality sounding receiver with closed with Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless headphones. Above all, the Bluetooth device wholly avoids the usual issue of lack of sound several closed receivers experience.
Instead, it convinces with complete and warm mid that is not very much heavy. In low bass, it’d perhaps deliver a bit more volume, particularly, if it drops off a little too early. On the other side of the spectrum, things are very much enhanced, with supremely resolved and present highs that can be both hard and silky, depending on the source of media.
Sharpness, a usual criticism of Beyerdynamic variants, is rarely found with these models, particularly when the device is utilized Bluetooth mode. Wire connection should remain an emergency answer at every time due to the fact should playback becomes less energetic, extra dull, and gains sharpness in the highs.
The staging of the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless headphones is very deep than it is huge, with an elegant texture of intimacy and concert surrounding. If you need a rally loud playback, you’ll lack peak levels found in the Bluetooth process. Though, what is missing in volume is made up for too much detail.
Based on connectivity, Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless includes too many goodies. These headsets possess most wireless codes for streaming. You get APTC, ACC, SBC, APTC HD, and APTC LL. To access APTX HD, you have to depress the power key for 2 seconds while at a similar moment, sliding your finger little upon the touchpad.
These Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless link up very fast and simply. The connection range extends up to 30ft, which is usual for Bluetooth. Also, if you’d prefer a wired link, these come with a 1.2-meter wire as a further choice. The quality of sound is equally fine regardless if wired in or out.
The battery performance is estimated to be 30hrs for regular use. The battery performance has been proven to last for 25 consecutive hours during checking with the volume at a complete blast.
Therefore, it’s extremely convincible that the battery would last too much longer if you were listening at a normal volume level. Also, these Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless headphones recharge in a very short period.
Compare Amiron Wireless Copper to Other Beyerdynamic Headphones
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Features
- You would not fine ANC here but the cups offer fine passive noise reduction to maintain the babble out. The right cup has some swipes gesture to control audio. Swipe ahead to skip to the next song and back for the previous one!
- Swipe ahead and hold to quickly fast forward, swiping up will boost the volume and down to reduce. Dual tap is either pause/play song to pick up phone calls. You can tap as well as hold to bark at Google assistant or Siri to do your bidding, but the mic is not all that best and does not pick up all.
- The battery in the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless will last for 30hrs before it is time to charge. The inclusion of a type C port for charging is a very smart move from the company to keep the thing future-proof.
- MIY application that works with this model is a nifty little function that sets the bar high for other model manufacturers as well. The application allows you to customize the sound to balance out the spoil that your ears have taken for times. Everybody hears differently, so be it due to age or some other number of reasons, the MIY application in sorts you out. It provides a six-minute-long test and saves your audio profile directly onto the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless.
- The application also allows you to set the touch sensitivity of the right cup and displays how much percentage of your hearing capacity of the day has been completed. The application suggests that there’d be a few clemencies when it comes to putting in and shutting off the world.
- Prolonged use can harm your ears and there is only so much you can do but keep the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless down. Sadly, those states and tips go in the ignore list when you are very busy enjoying headphones for the audio it produces.
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Review – Pros & Cons
Beyerdynamic Amiron Review – Final words
A conclusion of my Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless review, the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless headphones are an expensive outcome to satiate the cable wire-cutting thirst of state of the art audiophiles and its sound quality is bang on the money.
Where to buy Beyerdynamic Amiron
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Hi-Res Bluetooth Headphones
Bluetooth & Wireless Hi-End tesla driver technology, sound personalization via Beyerdynamic MIY app, long play last up to 30 hours, the first-class comfort for wearing with the touchpad on the earcups